White Mould Cheese
Camembert Stuffed Truffles on Sourdough
- 1 large camembert
- 125g mascarpone
- 75g fresh black truffles
- Toasted Sourdough
- Split the camembert horizontally with a wet knife and spread the mascarpone on the cut surfaces, leaving the edges free.
- Clean the truffles well and slice thinly.
- Top one half of the cheese with sliced truffles and put the other half on top. Press together firmly.
- Wrap the cheese in cling film and put into the fridge for two days. Take the cheese out of the fridge two to three hours before needed.
- Serve with toasted sourdough.
Looking for some great wine suggestions to go with this recipe? Click here >>