- 2 Rack of Lamb
- For the Mint Sauce
- 1 tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbls plain flour
- 1 cup juices from roast or stock
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Makes 1 ½ cups of mint sauce
- Roast racks of lamb and leave to stand 10 minutes covered with foil.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the garlic until soft. Add the flour and cook until almost brown. Gradually add the juices then the mint, sugar and pepper. Stir constantly until the sauce comes to the boil.
- Cut racks of lamb into cutlets and serve with mint sauce and roasted vegetables.
Looking for some great wine suggestions to go with this recipe? Click here >>