Shellfish Crustaceans Recipes
BBQ Prawns with Lemon Myrtle Aioli
- 8 green prawns, unpeeled
For the Aioli
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon myrtle powder
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Thread prawns onto skewers, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; BBQ or grill over a medium heat until cooked.
- Whisk egg yolk, mustard, garlic and salt in a mixing bowl. Gradually add olive oil, whisking constantly, until the aioli is thick. Stir through lemon myrtle.
- Serve prawns with lemon myrtle aioli for dipping.
Looking for some great wine suggestions to go with this recipe? Click here >>