Shellfish Crustaceans Recipes
Grilled Seafood with Lemon Myrtle Butter
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 5 minutes
- 12 Moreton Bay bugs or 6 small yabbies, cleaned and halved
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon myrtle powder
- 200ml cream
- 100g butter, diced
- Olive oil
- Brush bugs or yabbies with olive oil and grill or barbecue until the flesh is opaque.
- For butter, bring white wine and lemon myrtle to the boil in a small saucepan and reduce until 3 tablespoons remain. Add cream, bring to the boil and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Whisk in cold butter, one piece at a time, until all incorporated and sauce is glossy.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground white pepper. Serve the grilled bugs with the lemon myrtle butter for dipping.
Looking for some great wine suggestions to go with this recipe? Click here >>