'Win a 12 Night APT Vietnam and Cambodia Trip for Two'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 06/01/2020 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 06/04/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must complete one (1) or more of the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any twelve (12) or more bottles of wine from Wine Selectors in a single transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”). For the sake of clarity, if an entrant is an existing Wine Selectors member then the Qualifying Transaction must be made in addition to any pre-existing/automated deliveries currently received by the member via the Wine Selectors “regular delivery” program. Purchases can be made online at www.wineselectors.com.au (“Website”), over the phone, at authorised airport cellar door locations, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options); OR
b) Joining a Wine Selectors CDR (regular delivery) program either online via the Website, over the phone or at an authorised airport cellar door; OR
c) Purchase a twelve (12) month or three (3) year subscription to Selector magazine (“Qualifying Subscription”). Purchases can be made online via the Website, over the phone, at authorised kiosks, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options). Only available to individuals who are not an existing subscriber of Selector Magazine prior to the Promotional Period.
6. To enter, entrants must then either opt in at the point of purchase online by ticking the box available or by specifying to a call centre agent or cellar door agent that they would like to enter the promotion once they are deemed eligible. Entrants must provide the requested details to enter (including full name, telephone number, postcode and valid email address).
7. If the Qualifying Subscription is a gift, only the gift recipient will be entered into the prize draw.
8. Incomplete or cancelled purchases will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of bottles of wine purchased in excess of twelve (12) in that transaction); (b) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Subscription; (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (d) a maximum of two (2) entries permitted per person per day.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to invalidate any entries which they reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 14/04/2020 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners from 20/04/2020. In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 27/04/2020. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Promoter, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize (“Prize”) of an APT Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights trip for two (2) adults valued at up to AUD $18,124 (depending on point and date of departure). Prize includes the following:
Thirteen (13) days, (12) nights on an APT Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights trip in a Category D Deluxe Twin Balcony Suite for two (2) adults with up to thirty-one (31) meals included, valued at up to AUD$7,995 (per person); and
Two (2) x economy return airfares to Siem Reap International Airport, from the winner’s nearest major Australian airport, valued at up to AUD$1,067 (per person) (including taxes, depending on point of departure).
16. The Prize must be redeemed in full and as a total package for two (2) and is for travel on the scheduled tour departure date of 18th December 2020 only. In the event, that the winner is unable to take/redeem the Prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter and/or APT Touring, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor another prize will be awarded in lieu of the forfeited prize.
17. Prize excludes transport to and from departure point including but not limited to additional domestic airfares if required, any costs relating to spending money, passports, visas, travel insurance, additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companions. Prize also excludes medical expenses, items of a personal nature, additional premium beverages, optional tours not outlined, additional laundry, telephone calls, additional nights, room upgrades or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize other than those specified. These costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion. Any extension to the duration of the Prize is at the winner’s sole expense and subject to availability at the time of booking. For the removal of doubt, taxes for international travel are included in the prize winning international airfares provided by the Promoter. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be requested to present their credit card upon arrival at the tour departure point to cover all incidentals they may incur including their stay. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize.
18. In acceptance of the Prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur on-going costs associated with the Prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
19. If unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter or APT Touring’s control require a change in the prize, departure or any part of the tour, APT Touring will provide the winner with an alternate holiday of equal value at their discretion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. Prize must be taken as offered. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
21. The winner is advised that tax implications may arise from the Prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the Prize.
22. In the event that a portion of the Prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass/ letter, redemption of that portion of the Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass/ letter. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass/ letter that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
23. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual Prize and service providers.
24. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
25. By entering this promotion, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter and APT Touring.
26. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
28. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$18,124.
29. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 14/07/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will also be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au/About-Wine-Selectors/Competition-Winners from 24/07/2020. In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 28/07/2020.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter and APT Touring using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a promotional stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) if the APT Tour (or any part) of the APT Tour is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking/use of the Prize (or part of the Prize).
37. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner and his/her companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
38. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39661
ACT Permit No. TP19/04574
SA Permit No. T19/1879