‘Win Tickets to the Gold Coast Food & Wine Expo'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to QLD residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion opens at 1:30pm AEDST on 9th December 2019 and final entries close at midnight AEDST on 19th December 2019. (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST or AEDST, as applicable in NSW.
5. The total prize pool value is AU$200.00.
6. The draw will take place on 20th December 2019 at 10:00am AEDST using Woobox’s Instagram Comment Picker tool at the Promoter’s office, 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
7. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram on the day of the draw and their names will be published via Wine Selector’s Instagram story.
8. The first 5 valid entries will win the prize of 1 x double pass (valued at $40.00 each) to the Gold Coast Food & Wine Expo (located at the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre) for use on Friday 10th, Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th January, 2020.
9. Winners are responsible for all costs associated with attending the experience, including but not limited to travel to and from the location of the experience.
10. To enter, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, visit the Promoter’s page on Instagram (“Instagram Page”), follow Wine Selectors’ Instagram account, like the competition post and tag another user on the promotional post in accordance with the instructions provided on the Instagram post.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete entries that don’t meet the entry guidelines and criteria will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The Gold Coast Food & Wine Expo ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organizers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or any companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize. The winner (and any companion) will be responsible for their own transport to and from the event venue and any costs associated.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/05015