'Win a Kingfisher Bay Paradise Retreat'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 19/10/2020 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must complete one (1) or more of the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
a. Purchase any twelve (12) bottles of wine from Wine Selectors in a single transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”). If an order contains more than twelve (12) bottles, the purchaser will gain one entry for every 12 bottles within that transaction. For the sake of clarity, if an entrant is an existing Wine Selectors member then the Qualifying Transaction must be made in addition to any pre-existing/automated deliveries currently received by the member via the Wine Selectors “regular delivery” program. Purchases can be made online at www.wineselectors.com.au (“Website”), over the phone, at authorised airport cellar door locations, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options); OR
b. Joining a Wine Selectors CDR (regular delivery) program either online via the Website, over the phone or at an authorised airport cellar door; OR
6. To enter, entrants must then either opt in at the point of purchase online by ticking the box available or by specifying to a call centre agent or cellar door agent that they would like to enter the promotion once they are deemed eligible. Entrants must provide the requested details to enter (including full name, telephone number, postcode and valid email address).
7. If the Qualifying Subscription is a gift, only the gift recipient will be entered into the prize draw.
8. Incomplete or cancelled purchases will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. one (1) entry permitted per twelve (12) bottles in one transaction); e.g. an order of twenty four (24) bottles equates to two (2) entries.
b. one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Regular Delivery Subscription;
c. each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
d. a maximum of ten (10) entries permitted per person per day.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to invalidate any entries which they reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at Wine Selectors, 1 Wright Lane Newcastle 2300 on 3/12/20 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners from 31/12/20. In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 31/12/20.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize (“Prize”) of a trip to Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island, QLD for two (2) adults valued at up to AUD $ 4,609. Prize includes the following:
• Seven (7) nights' accommodation in a King Bay Resort Hotel Room
• Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads
• Daily assisted buffet breakfast in Sand & Wood Restaurant
• Full–day Ranger guided Beauty Spots Tour including morning tea, lunch and National Park Fees
• Bush Tucker Talk & Taste
• Three-course special for two at Seabelle Restaurant
• Sea Explorer Sunset Cruise from Kingfisher Bay Resort
• $1000 cash to go towards return travel to River Heads ferry terminal (Hervey Bay)
For the removal of doubt, the prize does not include return airfares. Any costs associated with travelling to the River Heads ferry terminal should be paid for using the $1,000 contribution, and organised by the winner.
16. All elements of the prize are subject to availability at time of booking and cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays, or other peak periods. The winner must take the prize within twenty four (24) months of the draw, subject to accommodation availabilities. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize and complete the relevant holiday twenty four (24) months of the draw or, once the prize has been booked, take the prize or an element of the prize by the date stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited without further compensation. All activities must be redeemed at once (i.e. over the course of seven (7) nights/days) and the winner may not change the activities of the prize. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
17. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify the prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. All prize values listed above are correct as at 08/09/2020 The Promoter is not responsible for any variation in the value of the prize that occurs after this date.
21. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22. Total prize pool value is up to AU $4,609.
23. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, not exchangeable, not refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
24. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 4/3/21 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will also be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au/About-Wine-Selectors/Competition-Winners from 6/3/21. In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 26/3/21.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with entering this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the relevant Internet, telephone network/lines or postal service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking/use of the Prize (or part of the Prize).
32. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner and his/her companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
33. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
NSW Authority No. TP/00097. ACT Permit No. TP20/00953