TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Australian Wine Selectors (AWS) Pty Ltd, ABN 64 056 402 772.
2. Entry is only open to persons who are residents of Australia and who are 18 years of age (excluding NT) or over (‘eligible persons’).
3. Entrants must upload their photograph on the Woobox platform embedded on the Wine Selectors website.
4. Entrants must upload the photograph and fill out the necessary details in the submission form to be eligible.
5. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
6. This competition is a game of skill and the entry chosen as ‘most creative’ will win the prize.
7. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating sponsors associated with the Promotion and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter.
8. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEDST on 30/03/2020 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 02/08/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
9. The promoter’s decision concerning receipt is final.
10. The judging will take place during standard business hours by an employee of Wine Selectors at 1 Wright Lane, Newcastle NSW 2300 on the following dates:
11. Winners will be notified via social media within two (2) business days of the relevant comp number.
12. A winner will be judged each week for 18 weeks. Each winner will receive a prize that consists of six (6) x wines valued at up to a total of $150 (Total prize value $2,700).
13. This will be delivered to the winner’s nominated delivery address.
14. The prize is not transferable for cash. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the writing of these conditions and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
15. The promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
16. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) at the same place as the original judging within 5 business days of the previous determination of forfeiture.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or extend the competition at any stage.