‘Win a Prestige Wine Cellar Collection'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over, excluding residents of the Northern Territory.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion opens at 9:00am on 1 May 2020 and final entries close 11.59pm on 30 June 2020 (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST or AEDST, as applicable in NSW.
5. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps:
• To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, a minimum of 12 bottles. Every 12 bottles purchased is an additional entry in the draw.
• The purchase must be made online via www.wineselectors.com.au or via a Wine Selectors Cellar Door or via the contact centre on telephone no. 1300 303 307.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted per person, however: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of 10 entries per person per day is permitted.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place on Monday 6 July 2020 at 11am at the Promoter’s office, 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners will be notified via telephone and email within two (2) business days and their names will be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au from 8 July 2020 and on the Promoter’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/wineselectors/.
13. The first one valid entry randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will win the following prize:
|Liebherr WKB1712 Single Zone Wine Cellar
|Schott Zwiesel Premium Glassware, Vina Bordeaux / Claret Glasses SCHOT10 6-Pack
|Wine Selectors Gift Card | GIFTCARD300
|Mixed 6-Pack Premium Wines
14. The gift card is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
15. No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once/if 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales. For the purposes of this promotion, a winner who is a resident of New South Wales will be awarded the prize as 2 x $300 gift card with the remaining amount offered as cash.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The total prize pool value is AU$2,790.00.
19. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Monday 5 October 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winner/s name/s will be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au from Wednesday 7 October 2020.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing www.wineselectors.com.au or www.facebook.com/wineselectors is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
28. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307. NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43460