TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Australian Wine Selectors (AWS) Pty Ltd, ABN 64 056 402 772 of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
2. Entry is only open to persons who are residents of Australia and who are 18 years of age (excluding NT) or over (‘eligible persons’).
3. Entrants must upload their chosen photo on the Woobox platform embedded on the Wine Selectors website or Facebook page.
4. Entrants must upload their photograph and fill out the necessary details in the submission form to be eligible.
5. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person, per day.
6. This competition is a game of skill and the entry chosen as ‘most creative’ will win the prize.
7. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating sponsors associated with the Promotion and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter.
8. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEDST on the first Monday of each month commencing from 03/08/2020 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on the last day of each month with the first closing date being 31/08/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
9. The promoter’s decision concerning receipt is final.
10. The prize draw will take place on the next available business day during standard business hours by an employee of Wine Selectors at 1 Wright Lane, Newcastle NSW 2300.
11. Winners will be notified via social media within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and the winning post will be published via Wine Selectors’ social media channels.
12. The winner will receive one x $500 wine voucher to use against purchases on the wine selectors website (www.wineselectors.com.au).
13. This voucher will be posted to the winner’s nominated delivery address.
14. The voucher will be valid for one month from date of issue.
15. The prize is not transferable for cash. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the writing of these conditions and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
16. The promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
17. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) at the same place as the original draw within 5 business days of the previous determination of forfeiture.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or extend the competition at any stage.