" Win a $100 Gift Card"
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AUSTRALIAN WINE SELECTORS PTY LTD BLANKET PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents aged 18 years or over. EXCLUDING NT RESIDENTS.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion opens at 11:00am on 9/05/2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm 19/05/2019 (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST or AEDST, as applicable in NSW.
5. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps: purchase a ‘Sips n Songs’ smoothfm case in any transaction over the competition period. This includes the following pack codes: 192033/ 192034/ 192035. Purchases can be made through the website; or through our contact centre or at a cellar door.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted per person, however: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of 1 entry per person per day is permitted
9. Entrants must retain [their original] OR [a copy of their] purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, products purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry. Those who have yet to pay will not be eligible.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place 22/05/2019 at 11am at the Promoter’s office, 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300 The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days and their names will be published online at from 23/05/2019
14. The first valid entry randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will win the prize of Wine Selectors $100 gift card valued at AUD$100.
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher/movie ticket are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher/movie ticket will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher/movie ticket is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher/movie ticket.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If prize (or part of aprize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The total prize pool value is AU$100.
19. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions form a regulatory authority.
20. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 22/08/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing [the competition website] [Facebook] is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter is (ABN ) 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03777