‘Win a $100 Gift Card’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promotion opens at 21st September 2020 on 12.01AM and final entries close at 11.59PM on 22nd February (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST or AEDST, as applicable in NSW.
To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit www.wineselectors.com.au/win-a-$100-gift-card
• Follow the prompts to entry page;
• Input the requested details including their full name, email address and Postcode and State/Territory of residence; and phone number.
• Submit the fully completed online entry for
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. The draw will take place the following dates at the Promoter’s office, 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300
Draw Draw date Publication date
1 21/10/2020 23/10/2020
2 23/11/2020 25/11/2020
3 18/12/2020 21/12/2020
4 18/01/2021 21/01/2021
5 22/02/2021 24/02/2021
9. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days and their names will be published online at wineselectors.com.au/winners within two (2) business days as long as the winner can be contacted during this time.
12. The first valid entry randomly selected, from all valid entries received for each of the five (5) draws, will win the prize of $100 Wine Selectors Gift Card valued at AUD$100 per card. A total of five (5) gift cards will be awarded during the promotional period.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/ is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher/movie ticket.
13. No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. Once/if 20 litres of alcohol has been won by New South Wales residents cash will be awarded in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize(s) in New South Wales.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The total prize pool value is AU$500
17. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
19. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place three months after the original draw date (see clause 11) the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winner/s name/s will be published online at wineselectors.com.au/winner
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
24. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
ACT Permit No. TP20/00953
NSW Trade Promotion Authority: TP/00097