‘Win a Wine Lovers Luxury Getaway at the Saffire Freycinet Tasmania'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 13/10/2020 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 10/01/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must complete one (1) of the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
(a) Promotional Email or SMS (only available to individuals who receive a promotional email or SMS about this promotion directly from the Promoter): click on the link provided in the promotional email or SMS to access the entry form, fully complete the entry form with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period; OR
(b) Promotional Stand: visit a Promotional Stand, fully complete the official entry form found at the Promotional Stand with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and place the fully completed entry form in the entry box provided at the Promotional Stand during the Promotional Period. A full list of Promotional Stand locations can be found at http://www.wineselectors.com.au/customer-service/cellar-door-locations/cellar-door-locations. Entry will also be valid at any additional ad-hoc Promotional Stands that the Promoter organises, at their discretion, throughout the Promotional Period; OR
(c) Online: visit either the Promoter’s website at www.wineselectors.com.au/win or any affiliated website, follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period; OR
(d) Purchase a twelve (12) month or three (3) year subscription to Selector magazine (“Qualifying Subscription”). Purchases can be made online via www.wineselectors.com.au, over the phone on 1300 303 307, at authorised kiosks, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options). Only available to individuals who are not an existing subscriber of Selector Magazine prior to the Promotional Period; OR
(e) Purchase a twelve (12) month or three (3) year subscription to Selector magazine or subscription to another magazine title (“Qualifying Subscription”) through 3rd party subscription website isubscribe.com.au. Purchases can be made online via the website isubscribe.com.au, over the phone on 1300 303 619, at authorised kiosks, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options). Only available to individuals who are not an existing subscriber of Selector Magazine or other magazine title prior to the Promotional Period.
5. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 29/01/2021 at 10:00am AEDST. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published online at wineselectors.com.au/winners from 05/02/2021. In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 10/02/2021. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Promoter, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Tasmania valued at up to $13,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
• 4 nights’ stay at Saffire Freycinet for two guests including breakfast daily and selected meals;
• Specially selected bottle of Tasmanian Pinot on arrival;
• Half Day Sailing Experience at Schouten Island including visit culturally significant sites; enjoy maritime including the Australian fur seals; enjoy morning tea onboard the vessel - prepared by the team of chefs at Saffire;
• “Meet the maker” and enjoy complimentary tasting at Cragie Knowe Vineyard;
• Premium Cragie Knowe wine pairing with dinner on one night;
• Private airport transfers to and from Hobart airport; and
• $1,000 cash to go towards cost of guest travel.
Spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 29/02/2022 and is subject to booking availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. For the removal of doubt, flights are not included in the prize.
12. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. Once booked, dates may only be amended once.
13. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
15. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The activities included in the prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
17. Total prize pool value is $13,000.
18. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 15/04/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will also be published online at wineselectors.com.au/winners from 22/04/2021. In the event the winner is from SA, their name will also be published in The Advertiser on 26/04/2021.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a Promotional Stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
NSW Auth No. TP-00097 ACT Permit No. TP20/01238 SA Permit No. T20/1108