‘Win Wine For A Year'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Prizes (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. NT residents are excluded from entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences for online entries at 12:00am AEDT on 14/04/2020 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 12/07/2020 (“Promotional Period”) (excluding entries via a Promotional Stand). Entries at a Promotional Stand (including cellar doors and events) will open from 9am (local time) on 07/04/2020 and end at 11:59pm (local time) on 19/07/2020. Both promotional periods are collectively referred to herein as (“Promotional Period”).
4. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must complete one (1) of the following entry methods during the applicable Promotional Period:
(a) Promotional Email (only available to individuals who receive a promotional email about this promotion directly from the Promoter): click on the link provided in the promotional email to access the entry form, fully complete the entry form with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period; OR
(b) Promotional Stand: visit a promotional stand, fully complete the official entry form found at the promotional stand with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and place the fully completed entry form in the entry box provided at the promotional stand during the Promotional Period. A full list of promotional stand locations can be found at http://www.wineselectors.com.au/customer-service/cellar-door-locations/cellar-door-locations. Entry will also be valid at any additional ad-hoc promotional stands that the Promoter organises, at their discretion, throughout the Promotional Period; OR
(c) Online: visit either the Promoter’s website at www.wineselectors.com.au/win or any affiliated website, follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
5. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. There will be three (3) draws conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Periods. Entries close for each draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 11:00am AEST on the dates specified in the table below. Non-winning entries in each draw will be entered into any subsequent draw(s). The winners will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s names will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners from the dates specified in the table below. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Promoter, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
Draw Entries close Draw date Publication date
1 11:59pm 13/05/2020 14/05/2020 21/05/2020
2 11:59pm 15/06/2020 16/06/2020 23/06/2020
3 11:59pm 12/07/2020 for online entries;
11:59pm 19/07/2020 for promotional stand entries. 06/08/2020 13/08/2020
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will win the following (each a “Prize”):
- Four (4) x deliveries of a mixed cellar door release – Regional Series dozen (one (1) delivery will arrive every three (3) months). Valued at RRP $331.50 per delivery which is the equivalent of $1.326 per prize.
12. Each winner will receive the delivery to their nominated delivery address. Delivery schedule will be determined by Wine Selectors. They will receive 6 x whites and 6 x reds in each delivery.
13. No more than 20L will be awarded to NSW residents. Once this limit has been reached, any NSW winners will be awarded cash in lieu of the remaining alcohol prize.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a Prize (or an element of a Prize), by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
15. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is AUD$3,978. The Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
17. A draw for any Prizes, if unclaimed, may take place on the dates specified in the table below at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners (if one is required) will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s names (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will also be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au/About-Wine-Selectors/Competition-Winners from the dates specified in the table below.
Draw Draw date Publication date
1 14/08/2020 21/08/2020
2 16/09/2020 23/09/2020
3 06/11/2020 13/11/2020
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a promotional stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) if the Princess Cruises Southern Australia Explorer cruise departing on 21 October 2020 is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) use of a Prize.
24. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43269 ACT Permit No. TP20/00514