TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to NSW residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 2:30pm AEDT on 21st October 2019 and final entries close at midnight AEDT on 29th October 2019 (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST or AEDST, as applicable in NSW.
5. The total prize pool value is AU$460.80. The tickets exclude Friday PM and both Saturday sessions.
6. The draw will take place on 30th October 2019 at 10:00am AEST using a randomiser tool at the Promoter’s office, 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
7. The winner will be notified via phone and/or email on the day of the draw and their name will be published via Wine Selector’s social media platforms.
8. The winning valid entry will win the prize of four x 5 Star tickets (valued at $115.20 each, including booking fees) to the Wine Island event on Clark Island, Sydney.
9. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with attending the experience, including but not limited to travel to and from the location of the experience.
10. To enter, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, visit the Promoter’s competition entry page and fill in their details in accordance with the fields provided.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Incomplete entries that don’t meet the entry guidelines and criteria will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. The Wine Island prize is subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organizers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or any companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize. The winner (and any companion) will be responsible for their own transport to and from the event venue and any costs associated.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.