“WIN A REGIONAL SERIES CELLAR DOOR RELEASE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding NT) aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 01/11/2017 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/01/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals can enter in the following way during the Promotional Period:
Entry for this competition will be through lead agencies ROKT and COHORT via their affiliated online channels. Entrants must follow the prompts on the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the Promotional Period; OR
- Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted. Entries for the draw close at 11:59pm AEST on the 31/01/2018. The draw will take place at Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300 at 10:00am AEST on the 05/02/2018. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw. The winners’ name will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/customer-service/competition-winners from the 08/02/2018. The promoter, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the following prize (“Prize”):
Six (6) x Cases of Regional Series Mixed Cellar Door Release valued at $1,134:
- The winner will receive a delivery of a Wine Selectors Mixed Regional Series approximately every eight (8) weeks across the period of twelve (12) months. This equates to a total of six (6) cases of wine (12 bottles of 750ml wine). This will be delivered to the winner nominated delivery address.
- Each case will include six (6) x red wines and six (6) x white wines (as selected at the Promoter’s discretion) as well as tasting notes and a copy of Selector Magazine.
No more than 20 litres of alcohol will be won by New South Wales residents. In the instance that the winner of the draw resides in NSW, the winner will receive 2 x regional cases (each containing 12 bottles at 750ml = 9L per case) and will be awarded cash for the remaining $756 in lieu of the remaining alcohol prizes.
- The winner will receive a mixed dozen each delivery. These dozens will include six (6) x red wines and six (6) x white wines. The varietals and producers of the wines vary each delivery and are at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner will not be eligible to change or exchange this offering for another offering.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim the Prize (or an element of the Prize), by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
- If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AUD$1,134. Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any Prizes, if unclaimed, may take place on 10/05/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/customer-service/competition-winners from 15/05/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a promotional stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking/use of the Prize (or part of the Prize).
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/18742