Our most popular limited-edition collection returns! Go behind the labels to discover the passion and artistry of this country’s foremost wine families with The Red Wine Chronicles, filled with legendary wines for just $18 a bottle.
A multi-generational saga over 1,000 years in the making, this sure-to-sell out offer is your opportunity to taste first-hand the living legacy of some of Australia’s great reds, straight from the hands of the families that continue to shape the grand narrative of Australian wine.
· From Brown Brothers, the Winemaker’s Series Shiraz 2019 shows off Heathcote winemaking at its finest - powerfully generous with rich, dark berry flavours, this is a wine you’ll remember for some time to come.
· From d’Arenberg, the Shepherd’s Clock Grenache Shiraz Mourvèdre 2018 is yet another example of this iconic winery’s signature style, as is the d’Arry’s Original Grenache Shiraz 2018 - classic, Rhône-inspired blends you’ll relish.
· From Howard Park, their Leston Shiraz 2016 (valued at $50) proves the power of Margaret River Shiraz, intense and flavoursome despite its medium-weight frame. The Howard Park Miamup Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, meanwhile, is a marvel of Margaret River terroir.
· From Tahbilk, the 2018 Grenache Shiraz Mourvèdre takes advantage of old-vine fruit to deliver a supple, juicy and terrifically savoury Rhône-style blend, while their elegant and shapely 2017 Shiraz hearkens back to the winery’s first flagship wine, the 1948 Bin 11.
· From Taylors, the Heritage Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 and Shiraz 2018 pay tribute to Taylors’ very first releases in 1973 - both delightful regional expressions that reflect their Clare Valley origins beautifully.
· From Tyrrell’s, the Rufus Stone Shiraz 2019 is another stunning number that reveals the unique character of Heathcote winemaking, in a regional expression of great depth and intensity.
· From Yalumba, the 2015 FDR1A Cabernet Shiraz 2015 and the Samuel’s Collection Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 each embody Australia’s greatest red blend combinations in well-balanced, savoury, and deeply satisfying wines worthy of any cellar.
These 12 specially selected wines are accompanied by a handsomely designed and illustrated book featuring personal reflections from some of Australia’s First Families of Wine, making this lovingly crafted collection one that’ll go down in history.
Share in their stories and save $155 with this exclusive, limited edition release. Order yours today, before it’s gone for good.
|Wine variety||Mixed Red|