Mouth-watering and decadent, nothing quite beats top-shelf Shiraz to warm the soul when the mercury drops. Settle in on the couch and savour the allure of these splendorous expressions from some of the country’s varietal masters.
Why you’ll love it
- Small batch and exceptionally hard-to-find, these wines show what’s possible when expert winemaking and terroir are in perfect synergy.
- Includes some of the most iconic names in Australian Shiraz, from Gartelmann to James Haselgrove and Head Wines.
- Features the Trophy and Gold medal-winning Swinney Syrah 2018 and the terrifically structured James Haselgrove Futures Shiraz 2016 (valued at $70 RRP)
- Age-worthy wines to enjoy now, or cellar for future pleasure.
Why you’ll love it more
- Combined savings of $130 on the dozen.
- Only $35 a bottle for wines valued up to $70 RRP.
Savour the splendour of true top-shelf Shiraz this winter, but hurry – stock is strictly limited.