1. Score the top of the brie, about half way through, in two directions so the cuts to form diamonds.
2. Insert the garlic slices into the cuts
3. Roughly tear the rosemary and stick it into the cuts
4. Place brie in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes
5. Remove the brie then spoon 1 tbsp of honey over the cheese
6. Cut the figs into 6ths then scatter over the cheese then top with remaining honey and place back into oven for another 8-12 minutes
7. Remove and serve
Wine Match: Gapsted High Country Sparkling Prosecco NV & Chrismont La Zona Pinot Grigio 2018.
For more inspiration, check out My Market Kitchen's dedicated recipe page here: wselect.rs/MMK-Recipes