1. Put the warm water and yeast in a small bowl for 5 minutes and allow the yeast to dissolve. It should be a little foamy on the top. If not, start again with new yeast.
2. Place the flour and salt into the mixing bowl of the The Bakery Chef Hub™ bench mixer with the dough hook fitted.
3. Pour the water with the yeast into the flour and add the olive oil.
4. Combine the ingredients on speed 1 for 1 minute. Increase to speed 4 and knead for 10 minutes.
5. Place the dough into a large bowl, cover with cling wrap and allow to rest in a warm place for about 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in volume.
6. Divide the dough into 4 and roll each into a ball.
7. Place on a floured tray, cover with a loose layer of plastic wrap and allow to rest for 1 hour.
8. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C fan forced or 210°C conventional.
9. Place the dough balls onto a floured surface and roll out to be a 20cm round and place onto a pizza tray.
10. Top the pizzas with 100ml passata and your choice of desired toppings.
11. Bake for 20 minutes.
12. Remove from oven and slice into halves or quarters to serve.