1. Preheat the oven to 230C.
2. Combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt, make a well and add water and oil. use hands to bring dough together.
3. Knead dough until elastic then place in a large bowl coated with oil.
4. Cover dough with a damp towel and set to rise for 30-40 minutes or until twice the size.
5. Cut the dough into 4 parts and roll one part out over a floured surface.
6. Cover pizza base with tomato paste, sprinkle over garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, shaved ham, pineapple, spring onion and grated cheese.
7. Place in a 230c oven for 10-15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Wine Match: Petaluma Hanlin Hill Riesling 2017 & Stone Bridge Wines Cabernet Malbec 2016.
For more inspiration, check out My Market Kitchen's dedicated recipe page here: wselect.rs/MMK-Recipes