15 minutes + 1 hour cooling
12g cocoa powder
45g icing sugar
45g soft butter
250g dry ricotta
75g icing sugar
Pinch sea salt
1. Sift flour, cocoa and icing sugar together and mix until combined.
2. Add butter, marsala and a pinch of salt. Mix until well combined.
3. Wrap in cling film, rest in fridge for 1 hour.
4. Roll out with pasta roller and cut into 9cm square. Wrap around cannoli roll and deep fry at 165ºC for 3 minutes.
1. Mix well with no lumps.
2. Fill cannoli and sprinkle ends with pistachio praline and dust with icing sugar.
Photography: John Paul Urizar