Frosé: Frozen Rosé Recipe and video
Feeling like a special treat? Why not try summer's hottest cocktail trend, with this delicious Frosé recipe. Frozen Rosé, it's quick, easy and definitely crowd-pleasing!
1 bottle of your favourite Rosé
Juice of 1 lime
2-3 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 punnet of strawberries (250 grams)
1 1/2 tablespoons of Rose water (optional)
1. Divide the Rosé into 2 large ice cube trays and freeze overnight or about four to five hours. The Rosé will not freeze completely, but it should feel quite solid.
2. Hull and halve the strawberries and add to the blender.
3. Add the frozen Rosé, lime juice and rose water to the blender and blend until smooth.
4. Gradually add the brown sugar and blend until the sweetness cuts through and balances the acidity of the lime juice and the Rosé.
5. Serve in either a martini or wine glass and garnish with fresh mint and a wedge of lime.
To see our many recipe ideas visit our recipes section.