Frosé: Frozen Rosé Recipe and video
Feeling like a special treat? Why not try summer's hottest cocktail trend, with this delicious Frosé recipe. Frozen Rosé, it's quick, easy and definitely crowd-pleasing!
- 1 bottle of your favourite Rosé
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2-3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 punnet of strawberries (250 grams)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Rose water (optional)
- Fresh mint
- Divide the Rosé into 2 large ice cube trays and freeze overnight or about four to five hours. The Rosé will not freezecompletely, but it should feel quite solid.
- Hull and halve the strawberries and add to the blender.
- Add the frozen Rosé, lime juice and rose water to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Gradually add the brown sugar and blend until the sweetness cuts through and balances the acidity of the lime juice and the Rosé.
- Serve in either a martini or wine glass and garnish with fresh mint and a wedge of lime.
To see our many recipe ideas visit our recipes section , or find out more about Rose in our variety guide