100g chopped pitted kalamata olives
50g chopped pitted green sicilian olives
2 sheets of puff pastry thawed
1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Combine olives and gently press a handful of olives into the pastry.
3. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 equal squares, then flip over, pushing down to secure the olives.
4. Mix the remaining olives with ricotta then spoon into the centre of each square leaving a 1 cm border.
5. Fold one corner of each square to the other then gently seal the edges with a fork.
6. Bake in the oven at 200C for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed.
Wine Match: Ballandean Estate Wines Messing About Saperavi 2015 & Just Red Merlot 2014.
For more inspiration, check out My Market Kitchen's dedicated recipe page here: wselect.rs/MMK-Recipes