1 bunch Swiss chard or silverbeet chopped (2-3 cups chopped leaves)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups cooked brown lentils, drained (canned or steamed)
1 pomegranate, seeds of
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1/2 large cucumber, finely chopped
350g Yarra Valley Cheese Persian Fetta
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/3 cup of the oil from the Persian Fetta tub (or extra virgin olive oil)
2 tsp honey
1 tsp French mustard
1 tbsp freshly chopped mint leaves
1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley leaves
1/4 tsp ground cumin
Salt and pepper
1. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frypan over med-high heat and sauté the Swiss chard briefly until wilted. Season with a small pinch of salt and let cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix together the sautéed Swiss chard, lentils, pomegranate seeds, red onion, and cucumber.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, honey and mustard to combine. Add ground cumin, salt, pepper and chopped herbs. Whisk again.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss with a spoon. Top with crumbled Yarra Valley Cheese Persian Fetta.
5. Enjoy at room temperature or slightly cooler.
For more like this; visit: