Prosecco Popsicle Recipe Video
Fresh, fun and fruity, Prosecco is the fizz that’s overtaking Champagne as the world’s most loved Sparkling wine. An absolute crowd-pleaser, Aussie Prosecco is the perfect way to enjoy bubbles from brunch to lunch to dinner and dessert.
With the weather warming up we’ve discovered yet another way for you to enjoy this delicious drop – Prosecco popsicles anyone?
- Half a bottle of Prosecco
- Lemonade (why not try a mix of pink and traditional in each popsicle)
- Your favourite summer fruits sliced finely. Peaches are perfect and are the classic Bellini match to Prosecco. Lemons, oranges, strawberries or nectarines work well too
- Distribute sliced fruit into popsicle moulds
- Pour Prosecco into the moulds until three-quarters full
- Top up the moulds with a splash of lemonade
- Freeze for 6 hours
Tip: If you are having trouble releasing the Prosecco popsicles from their moulds, then run the moulds briefly under some warm water.
The best part about this recipe is that it doesn't require a lot of Prosecco to make up to 10 popsicles. So, there is enough left over to enjoy, chilled with food, family and friends. We just happen to have some great collections of the key ingredient to get you started!