200g minced chicken
25ml fish sauce
25ml lime juice
1 tsp chilli powder
2 spring onions, finely chopped
1 red shallot, halved and thinly sliced
1 sprig coriander, roughly chopped
1 sprig roundleaf mint
1 sprig Vietnamese coriander
1 tbsp ground roasted rice
Lime, to serve
1. Place chicken in a small saucepan and add water, cook over high heat for 3 minutes, stirring well to break up the chicken.
2. Remove from the heat and add the fish sauce, lime juice and chilli powder and stir to mix well.
3. Add spring onions, shallot, coriander, mint and Vietnamese coriander and stir to combine.
4. Add ground roasted rice, then gently mix.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with sliced lime.