30 green asparagus spears, trimmed approx. 3cm from the bottoms
30g light soy
30g lime juice
30g yuzu kosho (purchase from Essential Ingredient, Chefs Armoury or Asian grocer)
20g sliced garlic
1. Mix light soy, lime juice and yuzu kosho together and set aside.
2. Carefully place room temperature eggs into a large pot of boiling water for 4 minutes, remove from the heat, run under cold water for 4 minutes. Peel and set aside.
3. Place the asparagus into a large pot of simmering water for 2 minutes, remove and transfer to a large saucepan over medium heat.
4. Add the butter and garlic, continue to sauté until the garlic and butter begin to slightly brown, remove from the heat and add soy, lime and yuzu kosho mix.
5. Serve with soft boiled eggs.