125g brown sugar
65g castor sugar
125g butter (room temperature)
130g malt powder
150g macadamias (roughly chopped)
500g quality vanilla ice cream
20g ground wattleseed
1. In a medium size bowl, cream the brown sugar, castor sugar and butter.
2. Beat in the egg.
3. Sift flour and malt powder and fold into the creamed mixture.
4. Fold in the macadamia nuts and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Roll two tablespoons of mixture into a ball, place on greaseproof paper lined trays, 4cm apart.
6. Cook in a preheated oven at 170ºC for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
7. Once cooled, serve with vanilla ice cream and wattleseed.