500g cream cheese, softened
300g Yarra Valley Cheese Fresh Goats Cheese
1 1/2 cups caster sugar (superfine)
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp water
200g white chocolate, melted
250g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
650g store bought shortbread biscuits
1 cup ground almond meal
180g unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (fan forced)
2. To make the biscuit base, place the biscuits & almond meal in a food processor & process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the melted butter & process to combine.
3. Press the biscuit mixture into the base & sides of a lightly greased 26 cm round cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm & set.
5. Place the cream cheese, Yarra valley fresh goats cheese, sugar, lemon rind & juice, vanilla & eggs into a food processor & process until smooth.
6. Place the cornflour & water in a bowl & mix until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl & add the cornflour mixture & melted chocolate. Process to combine.
7. Pour the mixture over the biscuit base & sprinkle with the berries. Bake 55- 60 minutes or until set. (it should have a slight wobble)
8. Allow to cool at room temperature for 1 hour before refrigerating for 3-4 hours until firm.
9. Remove from baking tin & transfer to a serving dish.
10. Garnish with extra berries if desired.
Visit Yarra Valley Cheese website for more recipes!