Combine your love of food and wine with you passion for sales! Positions available in a number of our Cellar Door Locations.
- Base hourly rate + uncapped commission + super + incentives + travel opportunities + wine discounts
- Realistic Targets
- Flexible hours to suit you!
We want you to join our passionate Airports Cellar Door team of like-minded individuals! With your love of wine and food you will show passion and enthusiasm in your engagement with prospective members who share that love.
Who are you?
- Fun and enthusiastic personality
- Engaging Story Teller – we want you to share our amazing wines and story with prospective members
- Passionate about sales with strong integrity – understanding that great customer service leads to great sales
- Ability to develop product knowledge quickly
- Can do attitude
- Direct sales experience
- Customer service experience – whilst we love direct sales experience, some of our successful agents come from retail, hospitality and call centre backgrounds
- RSA qualification (or a willingness to obtain prior to commencement).
Who are we?
For over 40 years, Wine Selectors has been expanding people's enjoyment of wine, guiding their journey of exploration and discovery. Our expert panellists select only the best wines to share with our members and we are delighted to promote these products across multiple channels including cellar doors, live events, Selector Magazine and via a growing digital presence.
Wine Selectors has an exceptional and diverse product range that will appeal to any wine drinker - so your target market is huge and they actually already buy it!
This is the opportunity you have been waiting on!
- Flexible hours - to fit in with your other commitments. Part time through to full time available;
- Base hourly rate + uncapped commission + super + generous incentives + travel opportunities + wine discounts
- Commission calculated based on your own performance and achievable weekly targets; OTE $60k - $70k
- Paid travel opportunities to fun events such as Good Food and Wine Show, Wine Island and many more fantastic events around the country
- Extensive training provided and excellent coaching to help you achieve great results
- Regular wine tasting with some of Australia's best winemakers
- A supportive, hardworking and passionate team environment so you can focus on being the salesperson you can be!
- Immediate start available