" Through the Grapevine "
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over in NSW only.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion opens at 9am on 3/04/2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm on 7/04/2019 (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST or AEDST, as applicable in NSW.
5. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps; go to www.wineselectors.com.au/throughthegrapevine and enter their details in the online form.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place on 8/04/2019 at 10am at the Promoter’s office, 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days and their names will be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners on the 8/04/2019.
13. The first 4 valid entries randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will win one of four double passes to attend the smoothfm and Wine Selectors event ‘Through the Grapevine’ valued at AUD$200 each.
The event is open to attendees who are over the age of 18 only. The event will be held from 6pm – 9:30pm on Thursday 11th of April. The event location will be in Chippendale in Sydney. Each winner and their companion will be required to make their own way to the event. Winners must be available for this date.
Total prize pool $800.
14. The ‘Through the Grapevine’ ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organizers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or any companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize. The winner (and any companion) will be responsible for their own transport to and from the event venue and any costs associated.
15. Winners are responsible for all costs associated with attending the experience, including but not limited to travel to and from the location of the experience.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. The total prize pool value is AU $800
19. Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on the 9th April the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing [the competition website] [Facebook] is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307. NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03777