‘15 DAY, VOYAGE FROM TROMSØ TO REYKJAVIK WITH OCEANIA FOR TWO’ PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (excluding NT and SA residents) who can travel between 07/08/2023 and 22/08/2023. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and NCL Australia Pty Ltd and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 13/01/2023 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 06/03/2023 (excluding entries via a Promotional Stand). Entries at Promotional Stand (including cellar doors and events) will open at 9:00am (local time) on 13/01/2023 and end at close of business on 06/03/2023. Both promotional periods are collectively referred to herein as “Promotional Period”.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
How to Enter
6. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must complete one (1) of the following entry methods during the applicable Promotional Period:
(a) Promotional Email (only available to individuals who receive a promotional email about this promotion directly from the Promoter): click on the link provided in the promotional email to access the entry form, fully and accurately complete the entry form with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the applicable Promotional Period;
(b) Promotional Stand: visit a Promotional Stand, fully complete the official entry form found at:
A) the Promotional Stand; or
B) the website accessible through a QR code printed on promotional material, including all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and place the fully completed entry form in the entry box provided at the Promotional Stand (or submit the fully completed entry form if entering via QR Code/Website) during the applicable Promotional Period. A full list of Promotional Stand locations can be found at http://www.wineselectors.com.au/customer-service/cellar-door-locations/cellar-door-locations. Entry will also be valid at any additional ad-hoc Promotional Stands that the Promoter organises, at their discretion, throughout the Promotional Period;
(b) Online: visit either the Promoter’s website at www.wineselectors.com.au/win or any affiliated website, follow the prompts to the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the applicable Promotional Period;
d) Purchase a twelve (12) month or three (3) year subscription to Selector Magazine (“Qualifying Subscription”) for an automatic entry. Purchases can be made online via www.wineselectors.com.au, over the phone on 1300 303 307, at authorised kiosks, via mail or via fax (see the Website for full details on purchase options) or via isubscribe on their website isubscribe.com.au or by phone at 1300 303 619. Only available to individuals who are not an existing subscriber of Selector Magazine prior to the Promotional Period
7. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. The total prize pool is valued up to AU $33,480 as at 10/11/2022 and may be subject to fluctuation as Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd has a flexible pricing system and all prices are capacity controlled and subject to availability.
10. The first valid entry drawn, from all valid entries received, will win a sixteen (16) voyage from Tromsø to Reykjavik with Oceania for two (2) people on board Marina (“Prize”), valued at up to AU $33,480, including:
• Sixteen (16) day voyage departing Tromsø, Norway on 07/08/2023 and arriving Reykjavik, Iceland on 22/08/2023.
• 15 x nights twin share accommodation in a Veranda Stateroom (AU$15,240 per person twin share as at 10/11/2023); cruise only, no other added amenities.
• AU$3,000 spending money (for the winner only).
• Further inclusions are as outlined in the itinerary: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/baltic-cruises/troms%C3%B8-to-reykjavik-MNA230807/
11. The prize does not include flights. The prize-winner and their companion will be responsible for all travel costs to and from the departure point in Tromsø, Norway. Additional spending money, taxes, additional accommodation, transfers, travel insurance, costs of vaccinations/travel documentation (such as a government entry permit), additional meals and beverages, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and other expenses not specified as part of the prize.
12. Redemption of the Prize is subject to:
a. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd Terms and Conditions available at https://www.oceaniacruises.com/legal/promotion-terms/ The standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
13. Prize is only valid for redemption with Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd for this sixteen (16) day, voyage from Tromsø to Reykjavik with Oceania for two (2) people on board Marina. In the event that the winner is unable to take the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner. The Cruise booking will be arranged by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd and changes to the booking will be made by the winner.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion to ensure they have the correct travel documents, vaccination requirements, Covid tests and insurance prior to travelling. The winner and their travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. The Prize excludes purchases on board the ship (e.g. including but not limited to beverages, spa, shopping), meals off the ship, optional tours, travel insurance, tips and gratuities, spending money, transport from Winner’s home to and from departure airport or port, visas, passports and vaccinations
15. Travel is subject to any international travel restrictions. Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd and the Promotor make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
16. Prize must be taken as offered. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash and is subject to availability and is non-refundable” The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. This Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash in part or in full and may not be sold to any third party, unless otherwise specified.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter and/or Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
18. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, 5/210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 04/04/2023 at 10:00am AEST, in the presence of a scrutineer. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Promoter, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified via phone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners from 06/04/2023.
20. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 09/05/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified via phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw, and their name will be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners from 11/05/2023.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this promotion, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a Promotional Stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) if the voyage (or any element of the voyage) is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking/use of the Prize.
30. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307 (“Promoter”).
31. The Prize partner is NCL Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80607578781 of Level 7, 99 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone: 1300-355-200. (in Australia)
NSW Authority TP/00097 ACT Permit No TP22/ 02420