‘Win tickets to Good Food Wine Show Christmas Market'
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 23/10/2023 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 06/11/2023 (excluding entries via a Promotional Stand).
4. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must complete the following entry during the applicable Promotional Period:
(a) Online: click on the Facebook or Instagram ad, follow the prompts of the promotional entry form, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, postcode, and a valid email address), confirm they are aged 18 years or over by ticking the relevant tick box, and submit the fully completed entry form so that it is received during the applicable Promotional Period.
5. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. There will be one (1) draw conducted from all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place at 1 Wright Lane, Newcastle 2300 (Wine Selectors) on 07/11/2023 at 10:00am AEST. The winner will be notified via phone and/or email within one (1) business days of the draw. The winner names will also be published online at https://www.wineselectors.com.au/competitions/competition-winners and via Wine Selectors Instagram stories once the prize has been accepted.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win the following prize (“Prize”):
- 10 Double Passes for the Good Food Wine Show Christmas Market (valued at $30 each)
Prize is valid from Friday 17 - Sunday 19 November at the Good Food Wine Show Christmas Market at Carriageworks, Sydney.
13. Prize must be taken as offered. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, in the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take/redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
15. By entering this promotion, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter and prize partner.
16. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$300.
18. A draw for the Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 14/11/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified via phone and email within one (1) business days of the draw. The winner’s name (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will also be published online at www.wineselectors.com.au/About-Wine-Selectors/Competition-Winners once prize is accepted.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website or the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if a Promotional Stand is not present or is relocated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Australian Wine Selectors Pty Ltd (ABN 64 056 402 772) of 1 Wright Lane, Honeysuckle, Newcastle NSW 2300. Telephone: 1300 303 307.
ACT Permit No. TP20/01689 SA Permit No. T20/1498 NSW Auth No. TP-00097