WANT TO WIN A WINE LOVERS’ ESCAPE TO THE BEAUTIFUL NSW COUNTRYSIDE?
World-class wine, delicious food and quaint small-town charm – the perfect ingredients for an incredible wine and foodie getaway! ENTER NOW and you could be the lucky winner of our 8-Day New South Wales Wineries and Countryside Tour competition.
You and a friend could be hitting the road with Globus Tours to experience some of the most renowned wine and food regions in NSW. Immersed in idyllic settings, you’ll enjoy mouth-watering epicurean moments and authentic countryside experiences.
Valued at over $10,000, this NSW Wineries and Countryside tour for two people includes:
- An 8-day tour operated by Globus Tours
- Twin Share Accommodation
- Spend two leisurely nights in the Hunter Valley, the oldest wine region in Australia, absorbing gorgeous scenery while tasting exceptional local produce paired with world-class Hunter wines.
- A visit to Mudgee Fine Foods Farmers’ Market
- Tastings at a cider brewery in Orange featuring a spread of local produce
- Visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service in Dubbo and ‘The Dish’ – the CSIRO Parkes Radio Telescope, famous for its pivotal role in the moon landing
- Step back in time at the Henry Parkes Museum and admire the collection of memorabilia, vintage cars and its Elvis Presley exhibit
- An outstanding finale on board a dinner cruise sailing on Sydney Harbour, the world’s most spectacular harbour!
- Plus, $1,000 towards travel expenses and spending money courtesy of Wine Selectors AND one Greater NSW Mixed 6-pack of wine.
There’s so much to see in beautiful New South Wales for wine and food lovers! With this amazing escape all planned and paid for, the only thing you’ll have to think about is who you’re going to take with you.
ENTER NOW TO WIN!
See the full terms and conditions of the competition here
Find out more about Globus Tours and Our Vacations here