We deliver Australia wide
Call 1300 303 307

Alert

The maximum quantity permitted for this item is , if you wish to purchase more please call 1300 303 307

Rutherglen Estate Renaissance Shiraz 2018

Varietal
Shiraz
Region
Rutherglen

65% of the Shiraz for this wine comes from the Burgoyne’s Vineyard, the remaining 35% from the Shelley’s Vineyard, with a small amount of Viognier added for texture.
Dark crimson red. Pepper and clove lift over ripe mulberry and dark cherry. Medium-weight yet packed with ripe fruit power and delicious Chinese spice notes throughout. Tannins are fine and savoury and the oak well-balanced.

Light
Full Bodied
Oak Treatment
Order codeRUTHE30118
Wine varietyShiraz
RegionRutherglen
WinemakerMark Scalzo
Food Match DescriptionBeef bourguignon
Best DrinkingNow to 2026
Alcohol Percent14.50%
$41.65
In any 12
$44.10
In any 6
$49.00
Per bottle
Quantity (bottle)
In Stock
Availability
Subtotal
Shop with confidence. 100% money back guarantee. 500+ Australian wineries. 40yrs experience & passion.
Reviews (0)
CUSTOMER REVIEWS
To leave a review, please

Receive wines direct to your door with our Cellar Door Release plan

Receive wines direct to your door with our Cellar Door Release plan

Two Blues Sauvignon Blanc 2014
1 case has been added to your cart.
Cart total: xxx
1 case, 12 bottles, 3 accessories