From the boutique to the big league, Australian Chardonnay just gets better and better - as you’ll discover with this Year’s Best selection, for only $17.50 a bottle.
Why you’ll love it
- A fine collection of highly-regarded Australian Chardonnay producers, including Amadio, Hirsch Hill, Robert Oatley and more.
- An excellent showcase of the varietal diversity in Australian Chardonnay across some of its greatest regions, including Adelaide Hills, Yarra Valley, Margaret River and the Hunter.
- Features the deluxe Silkman Chardonnay 2019 (valued at $35 RRP) by the Hunter Valley’s ‘Queen of Chardonnay’, Liz Silkman - one of our Top 50 Wines of 2020.
- The perfect selection to enjoy with rich seafood dishes like seared salmon or deeply-flavoured poultry dishes like chicken saltimbocca.
Why you’ll love it more
- Combined savings of $50 on the half-dozen.
- Just $17.50 a bottle for wines valued between $20-$35 RRP.
Experience some of the best Chardonnay tasted in 2020 - for a limited time only.