Simon Johnson Ventresca Tuna Butter
2 as a side
Classic Tapas at Home
Adding to the fantastic insights from Selector’s recent partnership article on Tapas with SIMON JOHNSON, this creamy & luscious Ventresca tuna butter is a classic tapas dish to explore at home.
The butter is laden with the salty briny flavours of Ortiz Tuna & Oritz Anchovies and French cultured butter. So simple to make, it’s a delicious creamy contrast against the crispness of SIMON JOHNSON Linguette. Perfect for warm weather days ahead and no fuss entertaining!
Enjoy 20% off the SIMON JOHNSON range online until 30 April 2023!
Use Code SELECTOR20 (T&Cs apply)
1. Combine Ortiz Ventresca Tuna and 2-3 Anchovies in the food processor, pulse until smooth.
2. Add butter and pulse again until all the ingredients are combined, (keeping a little texture) to the paste if preferred.
3. Rinse salted capers in water and drain on kitchen paper, chop flat leaf parsley.
4. Spoon Ventresca Tuna butter into a serving bowl and garnish with capers, parsley and a drizzle of EVOO.
5. Serve with Simon Johnson Linguette on the side.