Stefano Manfredi's Pillow of Dreams pizza is an ideal desert to finish of an Italian pizza feast.
250g ball pizza dough
4 tbsp fresh ricotta
4 tbsp Nutella
2 tbsp flaked almonds
Scoop of vanilla gelato
2 strawberries, each cut in half
1 tbsp mint leaves, finely sliced
A sprig of mint, to garnish
Photography by: Kitti Gould
Recipe by: Stefano Manfredi
1. Form pizza base with dough ball as you would normally but make it larger by not leaving a cornice on the edge. Cut it into as large a square as possible.
2. Place a tablespoon of Nutella and ricotta halfway between each corner and the middle of the square. Scatter the flaked almonds on top of each mound.
3. Fold each of the corners of the dough into the centre over the filling forming a smaller square and seal by pinching the edges gently where the folds meet.
4. Place the pizza in the oven and turn as you would for a normal pizza so it cooks evenly.
5. Once cooked, remove from oven and place on a board. Sprinkle with a light dusting of icing sugar and place on a presentation plate.
Place a scoop of vanilla gelato in the middle, a strawberry half in each corner and scatter the sliced mint on top. Finish with a mint sprig on the gelato.